Sunday, February 28, 2010

in my siLent sanctuary



i don't like having someone else not as close as my sisters inside my room...
i used to be okay with having to share a room way back in my early college life and then i went and requested to just have my own one...

now that i'm back to being alone, that feeling just intensified...
i only want a space of my own, a silent sanctuary...
i only want the silence and the space to look at me when i'm dressing up...
i only want my stuffs to witness my insanity, my bed to catch my falls...

there's no reason at all for being selfish about sharing it, maybe i am just selfish, period.

but maybe, just maybe you will understand why...

i am silent... i only have this room to keep me sane, calm, and happy...
in this new place, when he is not comforting me, i only have my silent sanctuary to love me...


No comments:

Post a Comment