Saturday, September 11, 2010

the third task

Task for today (actually it was given yesterday):

- 5 entertaining but informative articles about a certain tablet that helps treat an…oh well a sexual problem; and another

- 5 entertaining but informative articles about a specific appetite suppressant

Whew... this is a real challenge for someone who knows not much about the male world and someone who has not been really successful in slimming down. :)


Okay, so I probably should have started doing the task today but I ended up wanting to write how this freelance day feels like. I’m like online for hours already just staring into facts and testimonials and glancing once in a while to my blank page.


It is indeed a challenging task. I have gotten over the risk and uneasiness of my first few articles and have somehow passed the test for my “employer” but today is like the beginning where you don’t know how to start.


And my little sister who’s way smarter than me (uhhmm yeah I think I’m smart haha) is not feeling well for days now and my other smarter elder sister is also doing loads of nursing duties so I have no support group for now.


But since I chose to accept the challenges, I know I can do this. It feels fun though once you're almost finish doing an article :) especially when you get paid for it. You guys should try freelance writing.


After several hours after cooking, eating, bathing and cleaning...


I’ve finally have written a 65-word introduction. Well that’s a good start, right?

I should stop doing this other blogs now. :) ‘Til next…

No comments:

Post a Comment